« They saw Seoul, They saw France.... | Main | ALIVE & WELL... at least I am »

PUB CRAWL!!!! and other good stuff!
July 12, 2008 10:36 AM

so the pub crawl is today. i am quite tired this morning... but more happy than tired. I saw ReunionBoy™ last night (second time this week. we saw each other on Tuesday as well.) ReunionBoy™ doesn't really do him justice. Although I could abbreviate it to RB™

Part of me wants to name him The Boy™ -- what? would I shorten it to TB™ ? That just sounds like tuberculosis then.

In any event, I saw him last night... and am a dork and all smiley this morning. I went out for pork roll sammiches this morning and waved at random strangers in their yards. While that's nice and all, I've turned into a happy, cheerful freak. THANKS... thanks a lot TB™

(yes. I think I'm going for the tuberculosis acronym. lovely.)

anywhoooooooooooo...

as I said. Pub Crawl.

If anyone is in the vicinity of Belmar, Avon, Neptune, feel free to look for me at one of the following places at the time next to it. Or you might find me on the street passed out between said bars.

HERE'S THE ITINERARY... if you're around, stop by (I'm starting at the 3rd stop... Sunsets)

Kelly's

Columns
5:38 PM | stay 20 minutes | leave 5:58 PM

Norwood Inn
6:16 PM | stay 20 minutes | leave 6:36 PM

Headliner
6:54 PM | stay 20 minutes | leave 7:14 PM

Welcome to the YapFest (9 yapped)

horneHoiche yapped on January 12, 2009 10:26 PM

I think you are thinking like sukrat, but I think you should cover the other side of the topic in the post too...

Enlargement yapped on January 15, 2009 1:03 PM

I am amazed with it. It is a good thing for my research. Thanks

Usentesty yapped on January 20, 2009 10:51 AM

I am unable to understand this post. But well some points are useful for me.

WP Themes yapped on January 22, 2009 3:13 AM

I think your blog need a new wordpress template. Downalod it from http://genericwpthemes.com . The site has nice and unique wordpress templates.

KrisBelucci yapped on June 2, 2009 3:52 AM

da best. Keep it going! Thank you

Kelly Brown yapped on June 12, 2009 8:59 PM

The article is ver good. Write please more

GarykPatton yapped on June 16, 2009 3:17 AM

I have been looking looking around for this kind of information. Will you post some more in future? I'll be grateful if you will.

CrisBetewsky yapped on July 6, 2009 1:51 PM

Hello! Thanks for the post. It is really amazing! I will definitely share it with my friends.

CrisBetewsky yapped on July 6, 2009 4:15 PM

Some of us even don't realize the importance of this information. What a pity.